CHICAGO — The Illinois Leather Alliance, producer of the Illinois LeatherSir, Leatherboy, Ms. Leather Pride, Handler, and Pup contests, has announced their judges for 2018 and a new contest for the roster.
The judges for this year are:
- Mufasa Ali, ONYX Founder and Mr World Leather 2006-07
- Ms Simone, Illinois Ms. Leather Pride 2008 and International Ms. Olympus Leather 2009
- Dan the Rubberman, Midwest Rubber 2006
- Tom Wray, Founder and Editor of the Great Lakes Den and Illinois Eagle
- Pup Havok, TriState Puppy 2017
The ILA has also added the Illinois Person of Leather title to their contest weekend. This follows Great Lakes Leather Alliance, which ILA feeds into, adding a Great Lakes Person of Leather contest.
For the full story, go to The Illinois Eagle.