PEORIA — So, this is still happening in less than three weeks.
Where we are:
– the amazing presenters are geared up
– classes are on point!
– the hotel is filling up
– people are still registering
– payments still need to be received (no payments accepted at door)
– T shirts will be ordered this week. If you want a T shirt but have not registered/paid please send me a message on here. Shirts will not be available for order at the last minute. They need time to cook.
Where you are:
– some are registered and paid with hotel rooms booked
– some are registered and will be making payment soon
– some are still deciding if they are coming
– and some are trying to figure out what exactly is a CornCon
– – This one day conference offers the attendee an opportunity to learn from presenters who have traveled the world; meet others who are on a similar journey; see various forms of play; all while in an intimate and safe space.
– Visit the links below to learn more about our presenters and classes
– Send a pm if you will be purchasing a shirt (my picture is the design for this year)
– Write a haiku
Ms Kendra has an almost unbelievable story to tell on how she became the powerful woman she is! From being the only female in an all-male leather society to running one of the largest communities of the Great Lakes region, her journey is one to be shared and be inspired by.
Shep is just returning from Tryst and is full of energy and excitement. All of which he will bring when he joins us.
Mac is that guy you see across the room that intrigues you so you slowly saddle up next to him but he pretends he doesn’t see you but you know that he knows that you know that he has an eye on you. Yeah, he’ll be here and he will have knives.
WOW! What an amazing day in store for all. I’m ready(ish) are you?!?
Contact shawnee or myself with any questions or concerns.